ctshahas 发表于 2023-4-26 23:28:09

To Promote Business in the Most Effectual Way

Let's take responsibility together Acquiring language skills is therefore not only the responsibility of the individual, but it also requires language-aware communities and other people. Functional language skills cannot be acquired alone, because the experience of participation is decisive in terms of the actual construction of participation and the development of language skills. I argue that the starting point for successful language socialization must first be the experience of participation, through which the individual is empowered to become an active player in the language community.

Everyday language learning cannot always be measured by skill levels, but through it you can gain experiences that are useful in language studies, integration, employment and Australian B2C Email List a good life. A good everyday life includes the opportunity for integration and linguistic agency. Part of integrating is having social networks that are important to you, which can also be multilingual. The idea that "Finnish is spoken in Finland" is no longer true.

https://scontent.fdac22-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/343556610_1909356379426739_655198950539895805_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeEZo6YMt5i_YN9IegyRu2kqD6KfcxBciLMPop9zEFyIs4m2_14YdwIFPvXDkw29-rICDHfNFRa1ZRwq8d97GEk2&_nc_ohc=vtwducPQU7AAX9whEg-&_nc_ht=scontent.fdac22-1.fna&oh=00_AfAKTWiTSAlSXaJVeD3f5rx22j7YQskA9HAKo-GrqvV30w&oe=644C1915

It is good to remember that languages ​​in themselves are not a threat and they do not "eat" each other. I will come back to the question of who defines what a language is and when language skills are sufficient. If language is seen as a joint activity and language learning is a matter of community, could the definition of sufficient language skills basically be a matter of common agreement and will? It's time to take responsibility for those who want to become part of our language community.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: To Promote Business in the Most Effectual Way